Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Shrimp tank

From what i remember, all my previous aquariums failed miserably. The semangat (spirit) either dies out after a while and the aquarium will be abandoned to destruction or if my semangat super high, it will be hit by a plague of disease. All my rummy noses and angel fishes died a horrible death from diseases. My lobsters....poor creatures....chop sticked to death by lobak. And not forgetting that I almost broke my back while transporting the freaking aquarium while shifting. Sigh, why do i go through all this trouble.

However, from all this bad experiences, I still can't stop getting into this hobby. So, I stopped by a fish shop last night and got a bunch of tiger shrimps. Started my shrimp tank again. Fixed the aquarium with Java moses the other day and took out all the fishes. Hope to create a good environment for them to breed.

Well...at the moment the semangat is high but I wonder how long I will last.
Will post up a pic of it when I get lights for it.

No comments: