Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The white kancil...

Last night, I had the worst dream ever. I dreamt that I was in office working. Then I woke up. Crap! The dream felt so real. Moreover, I OTed quite late last night. And now I have to go to work. Seems like I never had any sleep at all. Sigh. Anyway, off to work.

I reached Cheras Business Centre. And I was just about to reach my office when this bloody white Kancil suddenly turned in without signaling. Did an emergency brake and stopped about an inch from the car. The aunty came down and looked at me. Did not even apologize. I gave her a bloodshot eye look. She just kept quiet. I was about to say something when I noticed that it was in front of Meiseen’s Panasonic shop. Thinking that it might be MS’s aunt, I just let it off. So, Meiseen! Verify it! Any of your aunt drive a small white Kancil?

If its not, I’m gonna steal the chair which she uses to reserve her parking. Verify it ASAP.

Thinking back, nothing good has happened to me since I started working. Maybe I really am gonna get screwed by my male boss.

1 comment:

EuPhoria said...

white kancils rule!!!!