Thursday, September 29, 2005

mistakes will always be remembered...

Remember the hard disk I blew up on my first day of work at KLIA? Well, yesterday I went over to assist a few cases at the same area. Was setting up a few new PCs over there when my colleague told me that the lady (the owner of the hard disk which i blew up) had been telling everyone not to set up their PCs as I will blow theirs as well.

It was pretty depressing to hear that from people who dont even know how to use Microsoft Word properly. Bloody hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a normal reaction from a person suffering from loss..

Angry Panda said...

haha its just like entering a bad restaurant. no one will come back even if the restaurant improves. guess it is fatal to make mistakes in real life situations.

Angry Panda said...

ah? me? i almost died because i donated blood rite? hahaha laurent was the one who needed his ass stitched up.