Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Terminal

In conjunction with starting shift next month, I am based in the terminal for today and tomorrow to familiarize with the place a bit.

This place is one freaking huge place but then it is really interesting to work here. Being flooded around with air stewardess, pilots, tourists, guards and stuff is really a nice sight to see. At least for now. I mentioned the nice planes in cargo before this but now im freaking bored of that scenery already. At least here i see many pretty faces around instead of old bitchy aunties.

Went to attend a place at the airport highest security control room. The head CIA there was telling us the story about a pilot captain who was diagnosed with canabis and stuff. Got some interesting stories there. He also opened his drawer and passed me a box. It was some red box which had the word "tempations" on it. Thought it was a box of condoms but ended up to be a deck of cards. Damn. The mind sees what it wants to see.

Another thing I noticed was whenever I walk pass the scanners, it would beep. But then no one checked, so i guess it was some normal thing. I only remembered that I had my digital camera in my pocket when we left the security place. Damn! Lucky they didnt check and smash my camera up. Cant believe I just brought a digital camera to some high security area.

Better start focusing. Im now doing a lot of stuff without actually realising what I am doing. Sigh~! Signs of getting senile.

No comments: