Wednesday, October 12, 2005

...

Time seems to stop when you are all alone with nothing much to do. The last 5 hours seemed like forever. Opening my blog over and over again, finished up my daily reports, got tired of surfing. My eyes are heavy, my back aches, lips starting to crack and peel, throat feels dry despite the many glasses of water i had, and my head begins to spin.

It is really dead quiet over here. The only thing Im hearing now is my own breathing. Sometimes it gets too loud as though there is something/someone breathing down my neck. The water dispenser vibrates from time to time. Went to the toilet a few times. No signs of the 'person' whom they say cleans the toilet during the wee hours of the morning. The ceilings havent started shaking as what my colleague once experienced. And there havent been any weird phone call with no one on the other end.

Started digging through drawers out of boredom. Found a collection of vcds in one of them with pretty recent movies. Watched Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. Quality was pretty bad. And the show was pretty dark. It wasnt good nor bad. Well, I am now half awake so maybe I ll even forget I watched the show by tomorrow. Was using the same technique used in The Nightmare Before Christmas - claymation (if im not wrong).

 

 

No comments: