Thursday, October 13, 2005

Im hearing things...

Was enjoying a quiet little evening watching some anime when it happened.

Now, i really wonder if it really happened. I was in a pretty relaxed state. Having some chips while watching anime. Suddenly, there was some knocking on my door. About 3-4 soft knocks. It was about 8pm, the usual time when my housemates come back after work. I said "Come in." and waited. Nothing. I went to check out only to find the place empty.

Im now in doubts. Just hope it was just my mind playing around with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh....that happened to me b4. Only difference wa, i was sleeping in my room, and my door was open.
Heard some knocks....always in 3's. opened my eyes....saw no one at the door.
so..went back to sleep. Ignorance is bliss

Angry Panda said...

haha where did it happen to you? well, over here at that hostel, there is a history.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...my house in sban. The same room i'm stayin in now. Many funny things happened there b4. Was a long time ago. Think i was still a 6yrs old kid then