Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Movie days...

Not that anyone cares but heck, i just feel like writing something. Must keep up the one or two lines movie review and stuff.

Had been going to the cinemas a lot lately. The only available form of entertainment for me so far. Shamelessly showing my student card and grinning there to look a bit more like a student...who cares! im a cheap skate. Cinemas on weekdays are empty. Had the biggest cinema with only 5 of us there. 2 couples and one big loser.

 

 

This time I watched Into The Blue and Flight plan. The blue show was boring. I catogorise it as some boob and ass show coz that was the only thing that kept me from leaving the cinema. Let me rephrase...it was Jesicca Alba's boob and ass that kept me from leaving the cinema.

 

Flight Plan was not bad. The only thing that bore me was that it revolved just inside that one plane. Kinda liked the twist at the end. Wasnt what I was expecting.

1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

yea...but somehow, i saw it coming. i watched it coz there werent any other shows available.