Monday, October 10, 2005

The stuff i do

Some of the cases which I attend here really bites my nerves. Fucking stupid cases. And that is after going through the first level trouble shooting where they try diagnosing the problem through phone.

Case #1: States that the computer unable to boot into windows.
First level steps taken: Asked user to restart computer, check power cables, check monitor.
I reach there: to find the power plug not even plugged into the power. FUCK~!

Case #2: Mouse faulty.
First level steps taken: Asked user to check if the mouse cable is connected.
I reach there: to find the fucking mouse without a mouse ball. Found the mouse ball on the floor. Mother fucker!!!

Case #3: Unable to login to some application.
First level steps taken: Check connection, restart computer.
I reach there: only to find out that the fucker forgot his password. I ll shove a double barrel shotgun up his ass if i had one.

Those are some of the fucked up cases I attend to. Really pisses me off when I have to walk freaking far under the scourching sun!

3 comments:

@EventBuds said...

Chill man.. You can't blame that some ppl do leave their brains at home. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, well your helpdesk description are better than the one our colleague got. Case #2 unable to open application. First level steps: General checking found application error. User request to clean laptop as its full of ants. Do we actually provide pest control services? Beats me! Laptop full with ants? Really no comment!

Angry Panda said...

Haha that was funny. well, i do get requests like "The inside part of the cpu is filled with dust. Do you provide with the cleaning?" I will normally reply "Hell no. We have enough work already. You can try dusting it yourself."