Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Airport Dash

Met up with a friend to chaffeur his car off at the airport early this morning. Lucky bastard. Going on a 5 day vacation to Pulau Perhentian while I stay in office thinking of life sucks. Thanks to a last minute stomach ache, I was purging my guts out when he called. It was rush hour and he couldnt wait long at the departure. Seems like the police were doing a good job at shooing whoever who stops there.


Finished my business and started to dash towards departure gate 1. Damn it. A huge buffoon running through the airport. Remembered a credit card advertisement (HSBC Credit card if not mistaken) where the guy was running through the airport to catch his flight. Thought it looked kinda cool doing it. But I felt fucking stupid. And my timing had always been perfect. It was the peak hour and the whole airport was flooded with people.


I felt fucking stupid.


Wonder why was I running in the first place.


Sigh.




No comments: