Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Life goes on

Thanks to the power cut at my apartment, I had minimum hours of sleep for 3 days. Dreaming that I was burning in hell, I always wake up drowning in my own pool of sweat. The bloody place was a furnace. I spent 20 hours a day outside just that I dont have to go back to hell.

On the fourth night, deciding enough was enough, I decided to ride back to hostel hoping to get a good night sleep. Damansara to Sepang. Fucking far. Was riding along the dark lonely road with rain tricking down my pants, the feeling was very nice. My eyes got heavy, everywhere was dark. It was just so comfortable.

I fell asleep.

On my bike.

Drifted off the road and woke up on time to balance myself.

The shock kept me awake for a few minutes when I started to get comfortable again. Vision started to blur and this time I was attracted to a source of light. So bright, so warm. It was a fucking truck! Managed to swerve back on my side of the road again.

Reached home, had a quick shower and slept for 16 hours.

Woke up.

It was good waking up in my own bed and not hell.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god, is damn dangerous.. can't bear to "lose" u my dear.. :p

Anonymous said...

laurent we know it's you

Angry Panda said...

Shit~! Damn you lobak~! You spoilt my fantasy that a cun babe actually commented on my blog~!!