Sunday, April 23, 2006

Misi seludup burger ke panggung wayang

Been a while since I last went to the movies. Met up with a couple of high school buddies and chilled around for a bit. Any invitation from a friend now seems like a chance to escape from the isolation and insanity. Did the normal chilling out, where we spend hours talking crap while trying to get our money worth by downing as many mugs of fruit juices possible at Chilis.




Watched "She's The Man" which was just another teen movie to me. The normal campus guy gal stuff. Anyway, screw my usual lame movie review.

The highlight of the day was trying to sneak the new Large Fish McDeluxe Value Meal, a couple more burgers and some milkshakes under my army jacket. Knew it was fucking obvious, but I still do dunno and hoped that the guards were some dumb asses who doesnt give a damn. Plan failed miserably. Managed to get my friend to sneak in the burgers later on while I created a commotion at the counter.

Should have just gone with popcorn and coke.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol sorry bout that dude. ok here's wut we gonna do next... >:)

Angry Panda said...

It felt really good opening the burger in the cinema where the smell of it spreads around damn fast making others regret that they just bought popcorn.