Monday, June 05, 2006

Owning...

It's been quite a while since I last stepped into a cyber cafe. Still quite the same usual scene there I guess. Countless people living their cool roles as warriors, mages and orcs bashing up baboon looking creatures in a world with breath taking environments, and not realizing that they were just bashing up baboons.

Well, of course that is just my biased opinion as I have never played an online game before. Guess I was going against my own principles of never critisizing something unless you've tried it before.

Anyway, a friend dragged me along for some rounds of DOTA. Its been about a year since I actually played Dota and the people playing it haven't seem to evolve at all during this one year.

Asshole: That MJ character is a fucking no0B~!!
Asshole: See what kinda items that bastard got~!!
Asshole: Sorry guys. Im leaving. That MJ character is a bloody no0B.
Asshole: Fuck you no0B~!!!
Asshole leaves the game.


My friend and I are noobs. Yea sure, but then we carried on and we actually won the game, thanks to the other two pro players. Could never understand this mentality of gamers up till this day.

Or maybe I'm just a noob who doesnt understand the seriousness of the game.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't call that asshole a gamer if i were you. A real gamer would keep to the game til the end....wining or losing it.

Angry Panda said...

Yea man. All the losers out there. Using noobs as excuses.