Thursday, July 27, 2006

An American Haunting

Second bad movie in a row. I wonder if I'm just not meant to watch movies or was it just retribution for the fake MC I took the next day.

An American Haunting. My first horror film in a while. Had always wondered why people pay money to scare the shit out of themselves. Don't blame me for this mentality. Those were the exact words of my dad. Anyway, the movie was a big piece of shit, even shittier than Superman. On the second thought, I might actually enjoy Superman already.

A ghost show is supposed to be eerie and spooky, but this show was just filled with sudden loud noise accompanied by something that suddenly jumping out from a corner. Who wouldn't get shocked from that? Even if you're anticipating it, the sudden bursting sound effect and stuff will surely make you jump a little. And that fucking show did that every 5 minutes. At the end of the show, I was all stiffed up from all that bullshit. And it was those kind of movies where I go wtf when the credits suddenly come rolling.

Sigh.

Time to go back to books.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK ma... at least u got some shock from a ghost movie from the way u jump a bit. OK what and that is what you call a ghost movie where they got to scare you in some ways.

Angry Panda said...

But it wasnt the freaking ghost that scared me. Haha I dunno. Was never a fan I guess.

rainbow angeles said...

*LOL*
Tis kind of movie, so liuliu, how to see wan??
I will NEVER watch scary movies! No way!

Angry Panda said...

Well, i never really watch this kinda shows. Just that my friend memang kaki cerita hantu lar. So, try try lor.

EuPhoria said...

you suck!