Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup Finals 2006

Italy - France.

Whoever wins the cup doesn't really matter to me.

What really matters would be the team I pick to win.

Had been contemplating who to pick for the last half an hour.

Wonder why am I contemplating so much when i can just choose to not to bet at all and have a nice pleasant night. Turning into an impulsive gambler.

I've clicked on Italy once but then I chickened out.

I've clicked on France once but I can't click to submit my bets.

Sigh.

My blood is boiling now from all the durians I had, so I can't really think straight.

Choices. Choices. Choices.

I clicked on France and submitted my bet.

Too late for regrets.

Now, lets move in with life.



2 comments:

Angry Panda said...

Lol I almost bet on Italy. If I did, I would have lost.

Angry Panda said...

Well, in the world of gambling, there are odds and stuff, so, its not all that straight forward.

But, believe me, you dont wanna venture there.