Saturday, August 26, 2006

Shit happens

I was in the gaming mood again recently and I had been trying hard to finish Resident Evil 4. Yea, I know I mentioned it months back and I have not finished it yet. And I mean it when I say that I had been trying hard. After getting my head chewed and ripped off by damn zombies countless times, I managed to reach quite a few save points and covered a good length of the game. It was tiring having to swear and scream throughout the game, but I'm glad I made through most of them. I was so glad.

Then it hit me where I least expected it. A poison arrow shot from my blind spot hit me in the nuts.

My save game was overwritten.

Overwritten by a file that showed total played time of 30 minutes.

All thanks to my n00b housemate who didn't know the meaning of overwrite.

My blood, sweat, tears and piss down the drain. The other latest safe games were at least 8 hours outdated.

Sniff sniff.

Guess I'll just have to replay again. Those zombies which I once slayed would be so glad to have a second chance to put a chainsaw through my neck.

Sigh ... n00bs.

Chainsaw
"Thought you've seen the last of us huh~! Die BITCH~!!!"


No comments: