Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dead Or Alive The Movie

I rather be dead.

Somehow, I have a talent for picking bad movies. Really bad ones. Then it reflected on me. I was the chosen one. Chosen to sacrifice time, frustrations and the price of a movie ticket and a large popcorn. And it is my destiny to warn others of these trash movies so that they do not suffer the same fate. Let’s hope I’m not too late.

I didn’t even plan to watch a movie that day. But loitering alone in a shopping complex somehow made me change my mind. I accidentally stepped into the cinema’s lobby and found myself looking at a list of movies that weren’t appealing at all. Then I came face to face with the D.O.A poster. Right away, images of the DOA I know came flooding through my mind. When I came to my senses, I was already munching popcorn and sipping coke in the cinema.

The show started and in 5 minutes, the nightmare began. When I contemplating on watching the movie, I was thinking how bad a movie could be. Well, it couldn’t have been worse. Fake CG, ugly chicks, boring fight scenes, and ridiculous story line. Urgh. A complete disaster. Even the attempt to spice up the movie with hot and sexy scenes was a total turn off.

What I was expecting:

ayanecg
Ayane the babe

kasumicg3
Kasumi the adorable

tinacg
Tina the beauty


What I saw:

ayanemovie
Ayane the eyesore

kasumimovie
Kasumi the horrible

tinamovie
Tina the bullshit

Call me sick but I rather fap to those CG gals than those real gals featured in the movie.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're too good for the movie huh?
hahaha

Angry Panda said...

sounds like you enjoyed the movie huh.

EuPhoria said...

i liked it.. LOL
better than ur 'paranormal activities'...