Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NHK ni Youkoso! Welcome to the NHK!

Satou-sanMisaki-kunEro2Ero1Saito2NHK ni Youkoso! 65

No, it's not what you think it is.

When I finished watching the first episode, the first thing that went through my mind was "What the fuck~!". I was almost hesitant to carry on with the anime, but boredom got the better of me, so I watched it anyway.

Turned out that it wasn't too bad after all. Well, it wasn't very good but it caught my attention. The story was about this guy, Sato Tatsuhiro who was a hikkikomori, which literally means that he has chosen to hide and withdraw from social life. Then comes along this girl, Misaki, who tries to rescue Sato from his mental state. Well, they'd most probably end up together as that is surely to happen in typical animes.

The unique thing about this anime would be Sato's involvement in game development. A hentai game. Now, that's something you don't see everyday.

Check it out for a change. It's not bad and no, it's not some hentai.



No comments: