Sunday, September 10, 2006

Platonic Relationship

Was having lunch with Kiwi the other day and the topic of platonic relationship came up. She was talking about platonic relationship which she also refered to as a fuck buddy relationship. So, we ended up arguing on the definition of it where I insisted that it was a none sexual relationship.

Our arguement led to a bet which led to me having a free lunch.

Free food always tastes better. I have no idea why.

Thanks for the food gal.

...

Sigh.

Damn obvious that I've ran out of stuff to blog about.

Sniff.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our arguement led to a bet which led to me having a free sex. <-- that's exactly what I saw at 1st glance.

Angry Panda said...

The mind sees wat it wanna see.

Anonymous said...

so....did u two had sex?

Angry Panda said...

Free lunch damnit~! Nobody reads~!