Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Diet Day#11

Had been car pooling with my house mates whenever I'm doing the day shift. The good part about car pooling would a couple of bucks saved on petrol and you can point a finger at your car mate saying that he's the reason for being late.

The bad part of car pooling would be that you don't control your own time. And worse if your colleagues are the type who dilly dally and take hours planning dinner. And worse of all if you skipped breakfast and lunch and dinner starts at 9pm. A hungry man is an angry man. I was fucking pissed, so wishing that I had driven myself.

Dinner was late, heavy and pleasant.


1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

now that you mentioned it, i did realize myself getting rounder by the day. screw the diet plan.

i'll call to confirm the details. Or just mail me lar.