Monday, November 13, 2006

Horse Attack

My colleague and I went fishing at Sukida on Sunday. Yea, the same place where my colleague got kicked by a horse. I was laughing my ass off when he told how the horse kicked him and stuff. How scary can a horse get, I thought. Damn, how wrong could I get.

We just finished fishing and were about to start packing when those bloody horses started prancing over. Four of them. Pony size horses but still stood tall reaching the length of my shoulder. I was holding a packet of bread where one horse snapped at it. Holy shit. Scared the hell out of me. Hid the bread in my bag and ran for cover. The horses started tearing up everything they could ignoring our threats. They tore open our chips, bait and anything that seemed edible. It wasn't a laughing matter anymore. I was terrified of them. My friend almost got kicked again when he lifted a stick up high to scare the horses away, avoiding it just when the horse turned around to kick him. It was no longer a laughing matter.

Fucking horses.

2 comments:

Sir Hoe said...

any plans for revenge? like poisoning them or something?

would be damn cool to feed them with bread soaked in vodka, drunken horse!

Anonymous said...

yo bro..fetch me when going cameron..muahaha..try to bring the green shit if can,.