Monday, December 11, 2006

Drift King

I survived my first real drift.

Was turning at a blind bend when I saw a crashed car there. Tapped on my brakes and car just started drifting beautifully to the left. It would have looked cool if the road was bending to the left, but life is ironic, so the road bended right. I managed to stop my car in time, parking beautifully inches away from the stationary car. Thankfully there wasn't another car behind me.

There were 4 guys in the crashed car, and they reeked of fear. I drove off, smiling and enjoying the adrenalin gushing through my veins. It took me a while to realize that I was actually shaking like hell over there. Excitement or fear, I wasn't too sure.

I hope those guys managed to get out of there safely, as they were really in a dangerous situation. Someone less skillful would have rammed right into them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone less skillful would rammed right into them? It should be someone skillful would have not turn a blind bend that fast, or maybe think ahead before entering that blind bend :D and just cruise along without drifting.

Angry Panda said...

Lalalala...I love driving....