Saturday, December 23, 2006

Slumber Beckons

A blind woman tried to kill me today. Was walking when she inserted her pole in between my feet and I broke it. Alright. I didn't break it. I just tripped. Walked in front of her and the pole somehow went between my feet. Luckily the blind woman didnt start beating me with it. That would have been the most humiliating situation ever.

Went back at 3am. Dead tired. Was trying real hard to fight off my sleepiness. Pinched my legs and slapped my face. Thought I was alright. All of a sudden, my head flung around banging my head against the door. I fucking dozed off. I fucking crashed. I crashed at a bent at 100kmh. I can't really recall how it happened and how I got out of it. I guess it must have been my reflex which saved me from mortal danger. Didn't even stop. Car was still moving, so I guess it was still in one piece. I was awake as hell after that.

After inspection, the car wasnt tooo bad. Some deep scratches and dents.

Regretted not taking friend's offer for not bunking over.

Too late for regrets but people level up after surviving a regret.

I'm still alive. My game resumes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ru sure the blind woman didnt day "poo is goos fer yer hellth"?