Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Citadines Bangkok

Wow.

2 years 2 months and 4 days since the last update. That must be a new record for procrastination.

Anyhow, to my loyal fans, LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!


Fans: BOOOO!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!! 2 YEARS?? YOU CANT JUST WALK IN AND PRETEND LIKE EVERYTHING'S NORMAL!!!! KILL!!!!!!!!!! KILL!!!!!!!!


Well, lets put the last two years behind us. Let's start a new chapter here.

And this new chapter begins in Bangkok.

Yeah, I finally started traveling again. Well, I've only been here 4 days and haven't really left my hotel room.

Fans: LIAR!!! TIGER SHOW!!! PING PONG SHOW!!!! LADY BOYS!!!!! HOOKERS!!!!!!


SHUT THE FUCK UP! Geez. These voices I'm hearing. Can get really irritating. So, where was I ...

Oh yeah, Bangkok. Haven't left my hotel room, so this post will be about my room. It's a Studio Apartment really, and it's a small cozy place with everything needed. Citadines, the name of the place. They are really big and in Bangkok itself, there are at least 3 that I know of in the Sukhumvit area. They have also mushroomed all over Europe, and Philippines. Well, at least that's what the poster in the elevator says. Anyway, enough publicity about this place.

Here come the pictures.

miniHall2
Mini little hall.

livingarea
Hall from different angle.

P1040639
Movable TV and working area.

studytable
Working area. Keep cursing to why they didn't have drawers.

kitchen
A small but complete lil kitchen. Fucking water boiler doesn't work though. Complained but they say its for safety reasons, where the water clicks off seconds after being switched on. I don't buy that.

bedroom
Place where I spend most of my time. Sleeping of course.

Drop me a buzz if any of you (that is if anyone is even reading this) drop by Bangkok.

Will be around for at least two months.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I m on the way~ !!! c u there !!!XD

Angry Panda said...

Siapa tu...

joy said...

hahahah he too kan jiong edi... takut tak? mana tau serial killer..

Angry Panda said...

Lucky never put room number ~~

Anonymous said...

i hope i can come...

serial killer...
(aka . Lala.)