Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Hot Exhaust Pipe

It was just the same normal same routine where i wake up at 8, have a bath and then head over to fetch my colleague in Sunway to work. Same old route through the NPE to Cheras Business Centre. Nothing new.

Just when we reached our work place and got off the bike. Something disgusting caught my eye. Some splat of dog-shit-looking kinda stuff was on exhaust pipe. I shouted out in disgust and was trying to figure out what the hell that was. My colleague too didnt have any idea what the hell it was. Then it struck me.

"Show me your shoe!"

And as i guessed, it was the rubber melted off from his shoe. One whole big patch of his shoe was gone. It almost ate into the sole. Luckily it didnt burn his feet. And to my suprise, he didnt have the slightest clue that the exhaust pipe was hot. Haha now he knows.

This is a public message announcement:

" The exhaust pipe is a pretty hot stuff. Do not mess around with it. "

And this is also dedicated to my ex housemate, Teck Meng, who tried cooking is leg on my exhaust pipe.


The melted shoe Posted by Hello

No comments: