Friday, May 20, 2005

My working life...

The moment i started work, my life began to change drastically.

Changed as in it seems like bad luck is always there for me. The moment I started working, the weather started to change from a bright sunny day to a stormy and rainy day, my tyres keep puncturing (yea...yesterday again, seriously feel like ripping my bike off), I met up with about 6 police blocks so far ( where I was stopped 4 times but I was clean) and by puncturing so many freaking times, it burnt a hole in my already tight budget.

Maybe I must go 'mandi bunga' or something to get ride of this bad luck. Or is it bad luck?

Sigh...

1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

Haha yea. Pretty bad start I would say, but things are getting better i guess. hehe

Nowadays flowers quite expensive. So if "mandi" also, will steal the flowers from a nearby park.