Thursday, June 23, 2005

Aikido again...

Life after work had been pretty dead lately. Going back to an empty house. Funny... i did rent out a room but there seems to be no one occupying it.

Anyway, normally after work, reach home to an empty house and bore myself to sleep. Sounds pretty lifeless I would say. Yesterday was the first day of aikido training in the campus. So, dragged a colleague along and we went there to train. Well, another main reason going there was to check out if there were any chicks in the new batch of members.

But it felt great to be back at the campus. Met up with old friends, saw lots of students around and back to the old dusty dojo. Even the sensei was suprised to see me. Well, dont blame him as its been a whole year since I last trained.

As usual, the first day of training was less intense as sensei would be lecturing the class on the fundamentals of aikido and then later demonstrating some aikido moves and proceeding with some techniques.

Wasnt a good workout last nite, but I guess I figured out what was wrong with my life. The lack of interactivity with people. Guess I will be an active member once again in the club.

Then after that, I went back home with my friend carrying a bouken (wooden sword) on his shoulder. Luckily there was no police block or I wouldnt be writing this now.

4 comments:

@EventBuds said...

haha... that's good :P. And maybe we actually can have tennis on tuesdays. :D I have a conference call from 9pm-10pm so I will be having the car on that day unless I plan to take the call at home (would be a long process to apply). Anyways, how about it? We'll set a date ya?

Angry Panda said...

Alrite sure! Actually made arrangements with Jesse already that we would be playing on Tuesday. Seems like now I ve something to look forward to. No more lonely nites~~!

@EventBuds said...

but my calls are from 9pm to 11pm this Tuesday~!! :O:O how? what time are you guys playing??

Angry Panda said...

will be playing from 8pm i guess. dont think u can make it.