Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Wonder how long will I last here...

Went to supervise a photoshooting session with my editor today. Went to cover some dishes prepared by a chef. It was at a house which had been empty for 2 years before the chef bought over it. The house was very huge and it was kind of dusty and eerie. There was a smell of rotten flesh. The idea of why the house was abandoned flashed through my mind but I just brushed it off.

Anyway, the shooting took place and after 3 hours, we were done with it.

Then, my editor had a short chat with the chef. The chef noticed that I was new and mention to the editor, "How come whenever I meet you, you are with a new assistant? What happened to the last?" My editor told the chef that they resigned when they were actually sacked. Damn! Wonder if it was a sign or something. When we were done, the chef said "Hope to see you 'again' the next time."

Depressed...haha

3 comments:

Laurent said...

U are damn free, budak.. always writting blogs...

Angry Panda said...

not as free as u man...

@EventBuds said...

haha... maybe you should try job street again. - quit before they start firing :P -