Monday, July 18, 2005

Gathering of hometown friends

Still remember the day when we were still under-graduates and discussing life over a cup of coffee back in Kluang. "I am going to work here in Kluang. The life here is simple and carefree." "I can save a lot by staying with my family." "I am the family kind of guy. I wanna stay and work near my family" Those were the words of my hometown friends back then. Now majority of those fuckers are either searching for jobs in KL or already working here.

It is good to have the old gang of close friends back here in KL. Talk mostly on the good old days and stuff. Hanging around at some mamak till the wee hours in the morning when I have work the next day. Kinda fun but starting to feel the exhaustion and burn in the wallet.

Was also planning to enter some streetball competition. Brought it up to the rest of the gang, and memories of being tormented during competitions back then was brought up. Anyway, would start some physical training and have more basketball practices so that we wont bring shame to our father's names.

No comments: