Friday, July 15, 2005

Review of the week...

Guess I havent updated my blog in a while. Life had been so stagnant and repetitive lately.

The only new thing I guess would be me getting screwed by my team leader. Saw that coming somehow, so I was well prepared for it. Said my performance dropped, my design now sucks, and I chat and play games a lot. I immediately defended myself. I havent been playing games for at least a month already and ive only been working for 2 months. And everyone else could be obviously seen playing games. BITCH! Then she said "Okay, fine. Then maybe you shouldnt chat that much." Failed to defend from the truth. All the damn politics in the office made me feel burn out and I have lost all my respects for the bitch. Having her lecture me really boiled me up. She was a lousy leader to start with. The 2 colleagues who were sacked was most probably caused by her. The problem with her, she assigns you tasks without explaining what she really want and stuff. Then, once you screw things up, she will take it back, said that its fine and does everything herself. She wont tell you what went wrong and directly goes to report to the big boss. The new fella would then be wondering what hit him when the boss calls him to the office. Okie, enough about her.

What else for this week...oh, the rainy season started. Basket! So i always get caught in the rain and end up shivering and feeling soft to the bone. The cold weather had to start the moment I fix my aircon. Or could it be my new colleague behind it. I notice she always sing out aloud during work and the rainy spell started soon after she came. Haha No offense anyway if you are reading my blog.

What else, oh, I bought some spoilt durians. Cursed! This week's review is all about bad luck. Urgh, must mandi bunga already.

I guess thats all for this week's review.

1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

Good article there. Might forward it to my boss.