Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Good Neighbours...

Last nite, bought my dinner (nasi lemak kukus and 2 D24 durians) and headed home. Reached home and was greeted by my ground flour neighbours. This time they introduced themselves and we ended up chatting for quite some time. Talked about the neigborhood, talked about life but most of the time, we were talking about fishing. Haha

But it felt really good when we chatted. It gave me a sense of security and I was happy that the people here were friendly. And I found out that it was them who devoured the catfish.

3 comments:

@EventBuds said...

I think they are reaching for your durians. Did you give them any??

Angry Panda said...

haha Nooooo~! The durians are mine. All mine!!!

Anonymous said...

they might have tot u came to collect protection fee :D