Monday, July 04, 2005

Dreams...

The dreams that I ve been having lately is starting to frighten me. It s getting out of the world and getting more idiotic. Wonder if its a sign...

I dreamt that I was riding a talking horse last night. And I was riding in a neighborhood where lot of kids cycled there. Everytime I overtook a kid, the damn horse would 'lagak' with them. "Is that the fastest you can go??" "Eat my dust!" I ll tell you, I was so embarassed I wanted to kill the damn beast.

Then we entered a corner sharply and there was a fast incoming car. Couldnt stop in time and I jumped off the horse and it got rammed by the car. It stayed on the ground cursing. The guy who rammed it came down and apologised and ended up buying me some Pizza. Dont remember much about the horse in the end.

...

Wondering why am I even posting this up. But have to admit, my dreams are freaking me out.

2 comments:

Laurent said...

this is damn funny....

Anonymous said...

intepretation of your dream:

lagak horse = laurent (you have a tendency to ride "it")

accident = laurent's peugeot

pizza = you're hungry?