Thursday, July 21, 2005

Healty lifestyle..

I know this aint the first time Im writing on this topic but heck! bear with it a little alright. This healthy lifestyle thing had been going on and off but only for a short while.

Found a basketball court five minutes from my place last night. So, this morning at 7am, rode there and started shooting some hoops. Played there for about forty minutes before departing home. Beats playing basketball in my room where i cant bounce, cant shoot and jump. In my room, normally after skipping, I would practice on my 'fake move' against the reflection of the window. Wonder how many people out there think that I am some nut crack on the lose.

Anyway,starting to feel sleepy and lethargic now. Wonder why my dad always say that you ll feel fresh after sports.

No comments: