Sunday, July 24, 2005

My weekend. Rating: 5/10

Saturday...met up with Eve and we went to Sunway Pyramid to meet Sam who came down with her family. Was told last minute that they wanted to have some "gals talk" and asked me to walk around for a while. Damn! Wonder what was the point of my existence there then. Hanged out on my own for a while. They departed soon and then Eve and I proceeded to KLCC. Reason: The Megasales are back...which has nothing to do with me who's struggling to pay my bills and debts. Money aint everything they say, but try living without money. It sucks. Haha

Sunday...played basketball with Laurent early in the morning. We werent really playing as the court was wet. But it felt good sweating early in the morning and breathing the fresh cold air. Went for dimsum later on at some full housed dimsum place in Puchong. Not bad but nothing very special. Was too crowded for my liking but heck, I love dimsum. Talking about dimsum, was told by a friend that there are lots of 24 hours dimsum shops in Sri Petaling. Might be making a trip there one of these days.

Went on to Tesco. Didnt plan to get anything but ended up buying some soil and tomato seeds. Just took my pot back from cyberia the other day and the soil was cheap, so heck. Went on to Subang where Laurent bought some marine fishes and life rocks. Finally another marine tank project by laurent. Will post up some pics on it soon.

Reached home, started my gardening session in the vacant room. My aunt is going to have a heart attack if she ever visits her house again. Created my own watering pot by pricking holes through a 1.5 liter mineral water bottle which turned out better than i expected. Scattered the seeds and covered them with soil. End of gardening session. Wonder what was my motive behind that.

Got Grand Theft Auto 3 San Andreas from Marvin the other day along with the 'Hot Coffee' patch which unlocked 18sx scenes in the game. However, the sex scenes sucked big time and was kinda disappointed. This kind of disappointment happens when I anticipate too much. Haha Anyway, the game was pretty cool and got kinda addicted to it. Seems like the game fever is back again for me. Basically my whole Sunday was spent in front of the screen.

Got some tickets for the Fantastic 4 from my company. So, later that night, went to Midvalley with Eve to catch the movie. The main attraction of the movie would be Jesicca Alba. I was drooling over her cleavage, pretty face and pear shaped body all the time. However, the fight with Dr. Doom was pretty short and boring. Effects wise are kinda cool but overall, i would say its quite a lousy movie. But heck, its free so I am not complaining anymore.

2 comments:

Laurent said...

the next room is gonna be a garden of vegetables. Hmmm... a small green house. Not a bad idea.

Angry Panda said...

haha pandan leaves? hmmm, might consider that. like the smell. and might be planting some aloe vera for facial use. haha