Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Yesterday...

It started with a dream...

Dreamt that I struck it rich in some competition at a roll of a dice. Thinking about it, I really hate those dreams where I cant differentiate if I was in reality or in slumber. Woke up feeling poorer than ever. If it was those realistic dreams, I would prefer a wet dream anytime.

Saw two of my fishes dead. Death had been lurking in my house earlier that morning. A bad sign I would say. Anyway, life goes on as i prepared for work.

I was speeding down the LDP on the fast lane as usual when all of a sudden, the engine jammed and my speed dropped from 100 kmh to 10kmh in seconds. Could see cars speeding towards me from my rear mirrors and somehow i managed to pull over at the other side of the road alive. I sat on my bike for 10 minutes before coming back to my senses. Went blank for a while there. Called up my company saying that I would be on MC and started pushing the bike home. Reached my regular mechanic and he started to diagnose the bike. Basically opened up the whole engine and he said that the piston was a gonner. Calculated everything and it summed up to a few hundred bucks. Life wasnt as pretty as i always imagined. Shit happens.

Reached home and slept the whole day before collecting the bike later on. Life sucks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, look at the bright side...u get to sleep the whole day while the company still pay u tat day salary...u can't always have ur cake n eat it ok.

Laurent said...

Glad that u are safe.

Angry Panda said...

no big deal. only my parents will weep when im dead

Angry Panda said...

excuse me. wat ex5? its a KRIS MODENAS! muahahhaa guess local stuff isnt meant for me.

@EventBuds said...

get a car.. :P