Thursday, July 21, 2005

Untitled

Had been really stagnant lately. The ammount of work assigned to be is pretty little and I really dont see the reason of my existence in the company anymore. It is going to be 3 months soon where I can see my probation being extended to maybe 6 months. Feel like changing company already but for the fact that my work suck so badly, I dont have the motivation or courage to move on. I cant even do a simple RM1100 job properly. I am not even being assigned jobs of a higher level. The team leader said my work was shit. Guess I really suck after all. Emotions at an all time low now. Feel like going swimming or fishing where I can just drift into space...

2 comments:

Laurent said...

screw ur damn team leader lar. She's a got damn bitch.

Angry Panda said...

haha, thanks guys. feeling great today. guess it was just one of those lousy days where everything was shitty.