Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The begin of a new realm

Wonder how long has it been since I last updated my blog. Ever since i quitted my job, i was back in Kluang enjoying every moment of my time there. I slept an average of 14 hours a day, had all the food i ever wanted and did whatever I wanted. But it was a pretty passive life there. Spent most of my time reading or sleeping. Went to the driving range with my dad a few times and I guess it wasnt as easy as it seems. I could hardly hit the golf ball. Haha and I used to think that golf was a sissy's game.

Anyway, now im back in KL with a new job. Yea, i got the job at KLIA. Now working in a company named Getronics which is a sub company of Dell. So i am considered a Dell staff here.

Shifted some of my stuff out to the provided apartment. Laurent, in case you wonder where the hell i am, now you know. I ll still be keeping the puchong place for my weekends. The apartment is located at the border of Kuala Langat. If you guys think that cyberjaya was 'ulu', you should check out this place. It s like living in an oil palm plantation. Will be posting some pics of the area soon.

Today would be the first day of my work. Know nuts and now following the seniors here and see what they do. Will write more about that soon. The area covered is HUGE!!! I covered the cargo area today and it is really really huge.

Alright. Thats all for now. Will tell more of my work soon.

3 comments:

Laurent said...

not bad. now ur pay is damn good lar. 100% increase

Angry Panda said...

well, maybe getting raped by banglas would be the form of entertainment here. to my ex-colleagues who are reading this, i now work 5 days work and i dont have to attend lectures anymore. haha

Laurent said...

damn it. :))