Thursday, August 18, 2005

The mornings here...

Woke up early today when I felt something hard pressing against my hand. It was my specs. Now it is crooked and bent. Managed to straighten it a bit but it now feels weird.

Went to have my morning bath. Bathing here feels a bit different. It s like bathing in a drain. The toilet bowl looks like a unwashed curry pot and the floor is filled with shit or whatever that is. The lights are out and there s a huge hole in the ceiling so that I can stare at the roof. Bath with the door slightly opened to let some light in. My roommate just baths with the door wide open.

The ride to work is about a 20 minutes slow ride. The roads are wide and there arent that many cars. Would then apply for my visitor pass and get through the highly secured entrance which looks like a fort gate.

The other colleagues would come about 845 to 900. Oh, and work starts at 830. We would then go for breakfast and hang out till about 930 - 1000. Only then work starts...

Well, its only my second day and its still early now, so there is nothing much to write about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BERUANG MANDI!!