Sunday, August 21, 2005

f.e.a.r

Had been hanging out a lot with Marv later and this dude is a total game freak. Really updated with all the latest games and stuff. Best of all he just downloads them all at his company.

He was telling me about this freaky game where I was thinking how freaky it could get. I was expecting the normal thing like doom where things comes out and scare the shit of you. Anyway, the name of the game is f.e.a.r.

The conclusion of the game, I couldnt finish the demo. I just freaked out. And the thing freaking me out was just a small girl walking around, laughing a bit, and sometimes stare at you. I just couldnt bring myself to finish the game. Haha really gave me the creeps.

Anyway, check out the games and tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly man....u were finishing the demo liow....if u would just walk into the room and listen to a half-dead twisted neck man, then go into a room and sth jump at u.....demo finish

Angry Panda said...

ah! something was gonna jump at me?? haha i guess i gave the residence at ure place there a rest. they wouldnt want to hear another scream.

Anonymous said...

not exactly jump le.....drop form the ceiling...but u get to shoot it in slow mo..

Angry Panda said...

haha saijad ali!