Wednesday, August 24, 2005

High turnover

Basically everyone in my office surfs jobstreet.com. One of them had been going for interviews non stop and cant wait to leave this dreaded place. They keep telling me that the management here sucks and they hate the boss. One complains of the lack of entertainment in the place and it is just lifeless.

From my point of view, it isnt that bad i guess. Heck, I ve only been here for 6 days, so maybe i havent seen the clear picture. And I havent tried working on shift yet. If I were to work on shift, basically I wont have any weekend anymore. And it would be an upside down life. Working through the night and sleeping through the day. Basically, the guys here who work shift tell me that there arent any work at all during the night. So, maybe if i get the shift, it is time for me to catch up on animes and movies. Better start stocking up.

For now, the normal shift doesnt seem as hard, and going out to fix stuff make time flies. There is no jam on the way to work, we have our breakfast during work hours for maybe an hour, a few tea breaks, we can surf during free time, watch movies, basically do anything you want. And the good thing, the guys here manipulate the system and can claim OT without actually doing OT. Good place to earn petty cash I guess.

I guess I stick here for a while and decide what I really want to do for the long term.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanted to say 'told u so" bt then u changed ur stand. don let me have the opportunity to do so ah.

Angry Panda said...

she was shaken and stirred: Well, doing some IT support for KLIA at the moment. Good place to surf, relax and earn good cash.