Tuesday, August 23, 2005

da hostel...

There is this room which has a yellow chinese 'fu' sticked on one of the doors of my hostel. Marv and I just laughed it off the other day saying that the house was rearing some chinese vampires there.

Anyway, yesterday my roomy told me that two previous colleagues who stayed in that unit of mine experienced something before. One of them saw the thing in his room. He sraight away fell sick for 3 days and moved out of the hostel. He is still working here and he now travels all the way from PJ. Another guy felt something touching and pressing him during his sleep.

Now, thanks to that, I always feel that something is watching me from the broken ceilings above when I am having my bath. Had always been freaked out by ghost stories and stuff. Haha How I wish I didnt know about it. Ignorance is really bliss.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 2 previous colleagues stayed where? the kiong see room? or ur room?
Btw, i forgotten to tell u....i realized that the "fu" written on that door was for something specific. There was a person's name somewhere on it. Anyway, judging from it's half - torn condition, dun think so it will hold on much longer. I tot an indian guy is staying there now?

Angry Panda said...

yea. the indian stays there. the 2 previous colleagues stayed in the other room. beside the kiong see room. haha pasted on the wrong door i guess.

Anonymous said...

i think the 2 colleagues, both din realized that they are both gay. miffle of the night start touching and pressing each other. hhehehe

Anonymous said...

and for the colleague that fell sick....well.....picture this.......u came home one fine night after a hard day's work. the lights are all off and u realized tat maybe no one is at home. So u undoubtfully went to ur room.
You noticed that your room light was on. Begin to think if u shud go in the room at all. But u summoned all your courage anyway. You slowly open the door and poped your head in. There in the corner of the room u saw it..... someone like MS naked.....Straight away high fever for 3 days

Angry Panda said...

Ms...take your stand. Defend yourself!