Sunday, August 28, 2005

Home Alone

Finally had a try at staying alone in the hostel. Thanks to all the ghost stories in that very unit, everything seemed spooky. The first thing I did was to switch on every available light in the house. Kept having the feeling of being watched and the sound of dripping water sounded damn loud. Had a quick shower and went to the room. Watched Gundam Seed with maximum volume till I was all drowsy and tired. Ended up sleeping with the lights on and it wasnt a very pleasant sleep. Woke up a couple of times through the night at the slightest sound of the air con.

Never had I been so glad to see daylight again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF??? ahhahaha.....ur blog kena all these weird advertisement. hahhaah

Anonymous said...

Egypt, US to hold joint war games in September
The US military is to take part in the "Bright Star" joint military exercises in Egypt in September, military sources said.
Awesome Blog! I added you to my bookmarks. Feel free to check out this cool hip hop and rap site/blog, my boys run it!

Angry Panda said...

what the fuck! i was suprised to see so many comments. mana tau kena bulk mail!