Thursday, September 01, 2005

Merdeka day...

Well, same as Neo, I am only into Merdeka day coz of the public holiday. Tried having a gathering, but everyone was busy with their stuff. So, it was kiwi and me.

I was in the mood of spending. I just got half of my pay but I was really in the mood. Haha the spendthrift habit in my blood was boiling after being supressed for a few months. Had pizza with the kiwi at the Lot 10 area. Had a good chat with the gal and after then we went shopping.

Got a few dvd boxes of the simpsons and some outdated UK magazines. I know it is a waste but then, just felt like wasting some money. Kiwi got some earings and then we had tea at Zan Toi. Spent quite a lot on food that day. Also changed a new number. Oh yea. Changed my number. So, my new number would be 017-2113323.

5 comments:

Angry Panda said...

well, you also have chundoi. so wats the difference? haha

hey kiwi, pass me ure motorola mail. thanks

Anonymous said...

hahhaa...so rich liow? pay debt!!!

Angry Panda said...

shit! busted! muahaha spent it all d! non for debts! not covered in the budget. muahaha

Anonymous said...

hey ...
u change ur number ?? aiks.. din tell me also... sigh.. happen to read ur blog or not i also don knw... :(

Angry Panda said...

hehe sorry bout that babe. my bad...my bad.