Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fish fish fish

My life is resolved around fishes...

Somehow, 2 of my colleagues here are also fish fanatics. One of them had about 10 huge aquariums and he threw one 3 feet aquarium to me (delivery included). Man...the temptation was too great for me to resist eventhough i know that an aquarium equals money to set up. So, over the weekend, got a new filter and kept thinking of ways to set up the tank. Urgh~! It is gonna be bittersweet. Bitter for my wallet. Urgh~!

Then I finally went fishing again on Sunday. Its been a while. Went with one of my hometown friend to Sepang (one of the river i spotted near my work place). Its my first time catching fishes using crickets. Caught some talapias which we released. I hate these talapias. Ugly fishes. Went exploring around and found a better place to fish. Told my colleagues about it and they were kinda excited about it. Even talked about planning a fishing trip for the week already.

Guess this is gonna be my entertainment for the time being...

No comments: