Thursday, September 08, 2005

Asshole

I really do not understand the mentality of some people.

Alright. THe story is about this fuck. Some small ass who shares a cubicle just like anyone else. Okie, that s about the character. The story started where my colleague diagnosed a case through the phone. The rules says that the we have to be onsite to diagnose the problem. Anyway, it wasnt a big issue as the user cooperated and didnt make a fuss.

And that fuck somehow has the idea that he is the boss of that department. He started creating a big fuss and issue which reached the some superiors. My superiors called me as I was also the one in charge of the area. My colleague is now out of the story now as it was his last day yesterday. So, now all the blame is on me. Imagine all the explaination I had to give and stuff. I had to go to the user site and see the user and stuff. But somehow he just wasnt there. Even my boss told me that this wasnt the first time that fuck tried to create some problem.

Sometimes, i just find it funny. Someone without power or authority trying to act almighty there. He just pisses people off and make a damn fool out of himself.

No comments: