Friday, October 21, 2005

the hospital

i woke up on the hospital bed...stared to the empty ceilings above and started thinking to myself about life. My mom was sitting beside me looking tired and anxious. I woke up slowly. Guess it was time my dad came out of the operating theatre. The hospital bed can be really comfortable when you are tired.

my dad's surgery went on fine. But wat suprised me or freaked me out was the way of the operation. To put it in layman terms, my dad had the surgery through his dick. Yea...through. They inserted the equiptments through the pee hole and did everything from there. No slicing or dicing in whatever sort. And the fucking thing was about 0.8cm in diameter. Imagine that thing going through ure dick~! Anyway, the surgery went on fine...

 
the fucking tumour and some cells.

Boring facts aside, I didnt know there were so many 'cun' nurses there! There were babes working in a hospital! AND they are in the uniform man!! THE UNIFORM~! Was fantasizing in the hospital...(Wild bear causing havoc in hospital shot dead! *insiders joke* )Okie okie im know im being a bastard, using my other head to think while my poor dad gets something through his other head.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nurses

Angry Panda said...

Neo: man...cant believe u get turned on by the toilet bowl. maybe find one day, u can try sitting on it. multiple orgasms...

Anonymous said...

hahaha dirty sex with the dirty toilet bowl.