Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Welcome to my home

Well, due to popular demand, this is my humble abode.

 
My faithful mattress, comforter and laptop.

 
Wonder what the hell caused this hole.

 
Water from the air con comes trickling down this spot.

 
Old habits die hard. Noticed that from last time, there will always be an aquarium in my room.

Okay. That was my room. I guess that wasnt that bad huh? Okay. Now lets get to the best parts of my house.

 
This 'fu' is used to seal something inside that room. They say it is a black skinny creature that stays in there. Haha Actually its my team leader.

 
This is where I bath. It was this bad when I got there and I keep telling myself to clean the freaking place up. So finally, other 2 housemates moved out, so im the only one using the toilet. So, now it is time to clean up.

 
Freaking hole in the toilet. This is where I imagine something looking at me from above. Oh, and I forgot to mention that there isnt any lights in the toilet.

 
I have never shitted on this thing. So far I was lucky I guess. No emergency so far yet. My colleague almost puked out his chicken rice when I was uploading this picture.

So, this is where i live. The house also comes with automatic door knocking when nobody else is home and also a good surround system of the wind howling down the corridor. What more can I ask for.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

first-class blog! i like it. You may be interested in this football betting tips There's lots of information about football betting tips

@EventBuds said...

man.. the toilet sucks...bleeeekkk

Angry Panda said...

not for the weak hearted! muahahhaa

Anonymous said...

aiks.. can't imagine how mi gonna survive if in future i wil hv to stay in this kinda environment!! oh gosh... especially the bathroom!! ... *faint... hehe...

Anonymous said...


Sir.Hoe said...

Shit.. i revisited and see if for the 2nd time, I still cant help but say.. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!


hmm....very very misleading comment

Angry Panda said...

hoho im glad to see so many comments. a pleasant suprise. haha

well, the first time i stepped into the house, my question to the guys there "You guys bath at the airport right?"

anyway, swear i am gonna clean it soon. muahahaha