Friday, October 14, 2005

On the wee hours of a Saturday morning...

I guess I finally got the hang of it. Starting to enjoy this midnight shift a bit.

Was searching for some KOF Roms to kill time when I came upon The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Being curious of why it was so famous, I decided to give it a try. Ended up playing till near 5am. Haha It was pretty cute and the fight scenes are real time instead of the turn basis which I was expecting. Now I hope I get night shift till I finish the game. Wicked!

 

 

After that, was feeling a bit sleepy so I gathered some firm sponges and made a temporary mattress. Had a nice drink of hot chocolate and slept till 8am. Im making myself at home. Hahaha Next, I plan to get some alchohol and stuff. End up burning KLIA Cargo up.

Enjoying life but then wasting my youth here.

No comments: