Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yesterday...

Was forever bitching about not having my weekends off. Just finished my midnight shift when my colleague came in and offered to change shifts leaving me with a full Saturday off day and the night to rest. Accepted it almost instantly. Then, I started thinking, what the fuck was I gonna do now that I have the off day. Ironic. I wanted a weekend off badly and now that I had my chance, I didnt know what to do.

Anyway, I was chatting with Michelle, my hometown friend, and I asked her out. Decided to call another hometown friend, Leon, out as well. God knows when these people started having Christian names. Had been calling them by their first names since young and now, out of no where, Christian names comes out. Still need time to adept to their demands.

We decided to go to One Utama to try out the newly opened branch of the famous Kluang Railway food stall. They say the toasted bread was heavenly but I always thought it was just toasted bread spread with lots of butter and kaya. How hard can making that get. Anyway, for old times sake, I was kind of eager too. So, we ordered a toasted bun each and the famous railway coffee. Business there was good. Full house in fact. Heard the rent for the place is RM31,000 monthly. But then with such traffic, what is 31k? The bread sucks ( okay, it wasnt that bad. Its just bread) and the coffee was just coffee (cant comment much on the taste). And the bill came up to RM15. Just 3 buns and 3 mugs of coffee. Felt like daylight robbery. RM5 in Kluang can make you puke bread all over the table. Okay...exaggerating again as usual.

Oh, and I drove my friend's Nissan Sunny out. Was considering to buy one recently and I was given the chance to test drive one. It was my first time driving a car without power steering and it felt like steering a log. But overall, it was pretty nice driving that old car and Im am seriously considering one now. Getting sick of back aches, the piercing rain and the scourching sun. And how could i forget, the fucking tyres.

After that we went to Chilis for lunch. Had a grilled lamb steak, a glass of bottomless tomato juice and a basket of bottomless chips. The lamb was grilled to perfection and I savoured it to the very last marrow of it. The mash potatoes gave a heavenly taste when it melts in the mouth and up till now, im still craving for it. For the tomato juice, I think I drank more juice than my bladder could support. The waiter was like going "Bitch! I know its bottomless, so stop trying so hard to reach the bottom!" Spent like 4 hours sipping the juice and munching on the chips. Had a good time chatting over good old days and long lost friends.

Then we went window shopping throughout the whole complex. I ve been there a couple of times actually, but till this day, Im still not sure of the place. It was just huge~! My thighs ached terribly and I walked like I had enlarged testicals. Guess this was due to the excessive masturbation to kill boredom.

Reached home and slept the moment my head touched the pillow. It was good to be alive.

1 comment:

Angry Panda said...

multiple orgasms...