Thursday, November 03, 2005

gaming marathon

Finally...a meaningful weekend where I enjoyed myself. It s been a while.

Spent my offdays in Seremban at Marve's place. 3 nights! Guess I overstayed there as I noticed his mom and family giving me weird cold stares. Even the maids gave me the fuck off look. "Fucker...come here and free load. Sleep, eat, shit, play game and eat again!"

Putting that aside, we basically spent 4 days finishing F.E.A.R and thrashing each other in DOTA.

Remember that time when I mentioned I couldnt finish the demo for FEAR? Well this time, I ve been spiritually trained in a real haunted hostel. Such games was now childs play. Haha But I guess the game wasnt that bad coz we played it together all the while. If I were to play it alone, I wonder if I could finish it. Some of the scenes were really spine chilling. Still have some images of it in my mind. Overall, it was a pretty good game. A combination of great first person shooter scenes with a dash of horribly disturbing scenes. Gave me the feeling of playing Max Payne, but only in FPS. Pummeling bullets into the enemy has never been this satisfying.

As for DOTA, we spent most of the time getting thrashed. Had some other friends over and we got thrashed till we uninstalled the game. Sigh.

Would like to thank Marve again for the countless mini ice cream bites, meals and gaming experience.

Good life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf? u think free? ur bills amounts to abt RM832.43 not including government and service tax. hahaha

Angry Panda said...

marvin...hmmm...that name is pretty familiar...hahahahhaa

@EventBuds said...

i tot you broke his archery board???
marve, you charged him for that?