Wednesday, November 30, 2005

One with the darkness...

I kinda miss this blogging. Seemed almost years since I last blogged. Sad to say, nothing interesting happened so far in life and it could be as miserable as the last entry if not worse. The weather had been pretty unpredictable over here. I see the clear sky, sun shining through and just when I thought it was all clear and beautiful, I get hit by a shower down the road. Happened so many times lately. Today was another time. The weather was nice and cloudy, my kind of weather where it isnt too hot nor cold. And Ive already entered the gates of my workplace. Shelter was just a minute away or maybe less and it suddenly poured so fucking heavily that by the time i reached shelter, i was fucking wet. And beautifully enough, the rain stopped right after I reached shelter. Half my mind tells me that God up there mocks people by peeing on them.

Anyway, enough with the sad post. Its a Thursday and Saturday is just around the corner. Cant believe the most anticipated event of the century is finally just around the corner. And I will be off this Friday and will start work only on Tuesday. Did my colleague a favor by swapping off days with him. It would have been perfect if I had some plans up my sleeves but then again, having plans would be a rare treat.

Oh, and the roster for next week is finally out. Next month I mean. I had forever been disappointed whenever I anticipate something. This time I anticipated, not really anticipated, I told my team leader that I wanted off the shift next month. However, thanks to the company law that annual leaves cannot be carried forward to the coming year, everyone is busy finishing their annual leaves. Which leaves the company no choice but to put me in shift again. Oh, and to make life better, I got 3 out of 4 weeks midnight. Muahahahhaha

Im loving life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't u have ur annual leave? used up already?

Angry Panda said...

I can bring forward 4 days to Chinese New Year. The rest are seniors and they have more annual leaves. So all of them are clearing it up.